Friday, August 2, 2013

In's & out's

Happy August !
So here are the few things going on around me and on my mind lately .

In :

- Rain ..Absolutely not liking this rainy weather , I have no idea when these clouds are going to go away and we get to enjoy nice hot summery weather . Rain rain go away ! Come again some other day!

- Chanel fall makeup collection , so excited about  this collection especially their new cream blushes, " Le Blush Creme de Chanel" Ooh  fancy name . I have my eye on the shade  Inspiration 64. :)

- Moisture surge BB cream, not putting any other foundation this summer .It gives nice ,light finish perfect for a hot summer day .

- Fishtail braid.. they look trendy and incredibly easy to style .

- Chemical exfoliants..I have been obsessed with cleansing lately and I am really enjoying using liquid gold and Clarins brightening peel as part of my regular skincare routine now.
Out :

-  Moving .. We moved to our new house recently and just got done with  all the unpacking  but still have to do a lot of organization . Moving into a new house is a hell of a Job.. Phew!

 - Shopping .. No more shopping for home stuff ,I have already done enough damage to our bank account .

Hope your having a great weekend !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment