Sunday, July 14, 2013

Clinique Moisture Surge CC cream


I really honestly can't say enough good things about this Clinique CC cream. It is seriously amazing . I'm not into foundations at all because I don't like the cakey unnatural look it gives but this stuff  is totally different. I have dry/combination skin which is extremely sensitive and all these BB's and CC's cream were really  too much for my sensitive skin ,in the past I have tried a lot of BB creams but almost all of them broke me out or there was something wrong with them but when this came out I tried the sample and I loved it. It's oil free and gives a good coverage for everyday use and the best part is I don't have to use the separate sunscreen with it because it has SPF 30. 

The color range is not very good in my opinion(but i just saw couple of new shades on the website before writing this post).I use shade light with looks a lot pink but when I apply to my skin it looks perfectly fine, maybe it's because this cream is supposed to be color correcting too ,so it even out the skin tone .

I got mine from sephora and on their website it is described as ..
"An oil-free, color-correcting, perfecting formula to create a natural glow while hydrating and protecting the skin. "
I highly recommend this product to anyone is who has troublesome skin and can't find a good foundation for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment