Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Highlighter-A current obbession

I have become a little obsessed with highlighters and I just love the look it gives to the skin. Recently I am loving No 7 Skin Illuminator .I know its not a new product but i just got my hands on it because it's not readily available in US.



 AHHH isn't it beautiful.. ..oh my, my... this one looks stunning, It goes on really smooth and light. It creates the most beautiful "candle light glow". You only need a little bit...a little goes a long away.I'm very happy I got this product and I'm so impressed with its quality.It looks AMAZING on your cheeks, forehead and temples.I believe it comes in two different shades ,Pink and peach .I have it in color Peach .




The only downside of this product is its package.The brush top applicator is just terrible.I really wish they have made it with a pump , or just a regular tube without this brush , which is fairly difficult to use because when you press the tube a lot of product comes out of the brush but you only need a tiny bit of it ,so the rest gets wasted and it dries in the brush applicator and clogs the tube.Overall I'd completely recommend it to anyone ,it is  simply a brilliant product.:)
Have you tried this product? Which one is your favorite highlighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment