Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hourglass Cheek Stain



There always something appealing about the naturally flushed cheeks and glowing skin and almost everyone is  trying to get the natural glow by using different products.Cheeks and lip stains are getting really popular.    I recently tried the Hourglass Sheer Cheek Stain ,which is basically a water-based stain that gives a 
natural flush.It's texture is velvety, smooth and dare I say, it feels expensive.


 

 It gives a beautiful glow and very easy to apply too.I usually just dab a little onto the cheeks and blend it quickly with fingertips or with a stippling brush .It is quite sheer but you can always layer for more intense color ,its quite build able.I think you can also use it as a lip stain.
It comes in three shades – Petal, Flush and Rouge.
I have it in shade Petal, which is a peachy pink color ,very similar to Nars Multiple orgasm.




I felt that the staying power is not so great .Although you just  need a tiny amount because  it’s very pigmented but it doesn't stay for more then 3 to 4 hours on my skins.(I have dry skin). which is little disappointing because this is an expensive product and you would think that such luxurious products will stay all day long.In evening,if I am going out , I usually top this off with some Nars orgasm powder blush ,which is a very similar in color and then it stays for a long time.

I got mine from Sephora for $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment