Thursday, April 19, 2012

Purity made simple


I have tried a lot of different types of cleansers but Philosophy 'Purity made simple', one step facial cleaner is my all time favorite.I always come back to it if I am using something different or trying something new.





 It is very mild and fragrance free so it doesn't irritate my skin.Its a cream based cleanser so it doesn't foam or lather.I usually use it with my Clarisonic Mia and it works great with it.It takes off every bits of make up and makes the skin really smooth and clean .I have very dry skin but I don't feel any tightness on skin afterwards.It  works great for all skin types.It has made significant difference on my skin and it looks a lot more healthy and fresh  now.


 

I have almost done with my second bottle.It lasted my for about 3 months and now I have got the 32 fl. oz which will probably last me for more than 6 months.

Have guys tried this cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment